Interested in Summer Camp at Gravity Island in 2022?
Join our Summer Camp Mailing List!
- Boys and girls ages 6-15
- Qualified swimmers
- If a camper has needs that require special consideration, please contact Gravity Island Watersports.
- 8:00-8:30 Camper Drop-Off
- 8:30-9:30 Activity/Game
- 9:30-10:30 AquaPlay
- 10:30-11:30 Lunch/Break
- 11:30-12:30 Activity/Game
- 12:30-1:30 AquaPlay
- 1:30-2:00 Dry off, Camper Pick-Up
- 2:00-5:00 Extended Care
- Light Rain – all activities will continue like normal.
- Heavy Rain – if the rain is torrential- all activities will take a pause. We will go to the Chill Zone and play classic camp games. We will still have a lot of fun!
- Lightning – If lightning is in the area all activities will stop and we will all seek shelter.
In cases where a camper’s registration is canceled for medical reasons (upon a doctor’s order), any amount paid towards camp, less an administrative fee of $25, will be refunded. Campers who cancel prior to 8:00pm Monday before your scheduled week will be refunded the full amount. Campers who cancel after this time, will be refunded half of the camper fee if the camper’s account was paid in full at the time of cancellation, AND we are able to fill their space. No deductions or refunds will be given for late arrivals, early departures, or missing a certain day(s) of camp. Gravity Island Watersports reserves the right to dismiss any camper whose behavior is detrimental or harmful to self, other campers, or camp staff. Campers sent home for disciplinary reasons will not receive a refund and may be ineligible to return for future summers. In the event of 5 or less campers registered for a week of camp the Wednesday prior to a session, Gravity Island Watersports may cancel that week of camp. Gravity Island Watersports will offer alternate sessions of camp to a camper, assuming there are spots available in another session. If another week of camp does not work for the park or camper family, Gravity Island Watersports will offer a refund in full.