Gravity Island Watersports
Wake Park Rules & Warnings Disclaimer
Watersports are fun and challenging but involve inherent risks of injury or death. To increase your enjoyment
of the sport and to reduce your risks, use common sense and follow these rules and warnings:
Warning: Due to the nature of this ride, parental supervision is advised for anyone under 18. Participants must
be able to swim. The depth of the water is not consistent. This is a moderate to high speed cable watersport
experience. The ride will exhibit sudden accelerations, decelerations, tilting and rocking movements. Carefully
watch the action and movements of this ride before deciding if it is appropriate to participate. Failure to
follow posted rules may result in injury or expulsion. Equipment may be wet and become slippery. Do not attempt
tricks unless you are an experienced and skilled rider.
Less than 48 hours = no refund
48 or more hours= 50% refund
7 or more days = full refund
Gravity Island Watersports will operate in the case of rain, but will shut down temporarily if lightning is within 10 miles of the property.
In the case of a lightning delay, all passes are frozen until lightning is outside of 10 miles and the park reopens.
If the park must shut down for the rest of the day due to weather, raincheck passes will be issued, but participants must be present to collect their issued raincheck.
- Cable Park dock and starting area is restricted to registered riders only.
- Guests may not enter the dock, starting area or lake without registering and signing release and waiver through Gravity Island Watersports.
- Do not enter the lake or attraction area without supervision of Gravity Island Watersports personnel.
- Due to the nature of this attraction, parental supervision is strongly advised for all individuals under 18.
- Let the staff know if it is your first time and you would like assistance.
- Enter attraction area at the steps located near starting dock. Exit attraction area at the steps located away from starting dock.
- Follow staff instructions.
- Hold handle with hands. Never pull the handle between your legs, around your neck or put your arm through the handle.
- If you fall or lose your equipment, let go immediately.
- Use caution and common sense. Act responsibly. Maintain good judgement.
- The depth of water is not consistent.
- Do not swim under the features or dock.
- Know your limits. Stop when you are tired.
- Guests should be capable swimmers comfortable treading water for several minutes. If fatigued while swimming, guest should feel comfortable flipping to their back and floating for a long period of time to regain energy.
- Guests must be able to swim to and from the dock from the features.
- Water kicker and slider “features” are intended for use with wake boards or wake skates and should be used by experienced riders only. Inspect before using.
- No metal fins allowed on features.
- Never exceed skill level that you are accustomed for while using the features.
- Knee board and innertube riders should not use the features.
- Always wear a properly fitted life vest (PFD) provided by Gravity Island Watersports. Use of personal or any other life vests is not allowed.
- Guests under the age of 6 years old may not participate.
- Persons with the following conditions should not participate on Cable Park:
Heart or blood pressure conditions
Back, neck, leg or shoulder conditions
Motion sickness or dizziness
Fear of water or Inability to swim
Recent surgery or easily aggravated conditions; Individuals with weak immune systems; No open wounds
Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Prosthetics or amputees NOT permitted on this ride
Only you know your physical conditions and limitations. Do not participate if you suspect your health could be at risk for any reason, or you could aggravate a pre-existing condition of any kind.
· No eating or smoking/vaping allowed in the starting and dock area.
· No profanity.
· Marine life forms, bacteria, and microorganisms may be present in the water.
· Assumption of risks: Use of the Cable Park and any of its components involve certain inherent risks, dangers, and hazards which can result in serious personal injury and death. In using the product, you freely agree to assume and accept and all known and unknown risks of injury while using this equipment.
· Failure to abide by any of the above Rules & Warnings may result in injury, or cause you to be expelled from the Cable Park.
The Rules & Warnings set forth above represent some common risks encountered by Guests, but and does not cover all risks or dangers. The inherent risks can be reduced by heeding the above Rules & Warnings.
Management reserves the right to review, change and establish new rules as deemed necessary.
Report all injuries immediately to a staff member.
HAVE FUN & #ShareTheStoke